At John Flynn Architecture we offer a whole range of Architectural Services such as;
- One off house design, refurbishments and extensions - Bar and Restaurant design
- Planning applications. Permission/retention/change of use etc. - Retail design
- Traditional design - Interior design
- Fire Safety Certificates - Disabled Access Certificates
- Conservation Grade III - Building Surveys
- Snag Lists
We guarantee that we will do our utmost to see our clients dreams realised as we believe that architecture, professionally carried out, transforms our clients lives, not just their homes or businesses.
We offer either full or step by step RIAI services, depending on the how involved you'd like us to be in the project. These are: Sketch Design / Planning Permission / Full service. We also offer a free initial consultation, with no obligation, to talk about your project. Your needs, wants and we can advise you on the best solutions and design for these or simply advise you on questions you may have about the design process or applying for planning permission
Why hire an Architect?
With almost any project, full service is recommended as these means having the architect as your representative on site. This offers many advantages both to you the client but also the project itself in regards to Time, Cost and Quality.
- Time: Being involved directly with a project, including communications between, all involved construction members, such as engineers etc. Remedying any problems or issues quickly and supervision of construction all help keep a project running on time and minimise any possible delays.
- Cost: Knowledge of building products and performances, and experience in meeting the needs of different clients and briefs help keep building and material costs to a minimum. Coupled with supervision of the project in it's development, help make sure a realistic budget can be produced.
- Quality: On-site inspections, certificates of compliance and good communication with the contractor, ensures the project is up to standard and is constructed as specified.
As architects, we are your representative and our goal is to ensure your needs are met in the most aesthetic, practical, functional and cost efficient manner.